- This sagging in the arm area will become more pronounced with the lifting of the arms and can cause psychological disorders in some people, such as not feeling comfortable in short-sleeved or sleeveless clothes.
- Sometimes physical problems such as irritation from friction can occur. We can eliminate this discomfort with an aesthetic operation called brachioplasty.
Arm Stretching Aesthetics
Choosing A Specialist In Arm Lift (Brachioplasty) Surgery
- It is very important that you work with a plastic surgeon who specializes in arm stretching aesthetics.
- In arm aesthetics, sometimes a solution is produced with liposuction, considering that excess skin is not important, while in some cases, liposuction is added to the arm stretching operation and a more successful result is targeted.
- For this, it is important to tell your surgeon in detail about your complaints and expectations.
- Taking into account your health condition, your surgeon will check the structure of the skin, soft tissue and muscles and recommend the most appropriate solution for you.
Arm Lift Surgery
Arm lift surgery is an operation that must be performed in a full-fledged hospital environment. It is done with general anesthesia. It is usually an operation performed by creating incisions under the armpit or inside the elbow.
Fat removal is done by liposuction or through the incision created. According to the size of the fat mass, fat removal can be taken up to chest level. Breast lift, breast augmentation, face lift operations can be combined with the patient’s request. Excess skin is removed and the skin is shaped again. It is an operation that lasts an average of 1.5 – 2 hours.
Will there be a scar after arm lift surgery?
According to The Shape of the incision, a small mark remains, but the permit that will remain is aesthetically optimal, it is considered that it will be in the most invisible area. After surgery, the scar may be reddened, but after a few months, the color of the permit becomes silicate, returning to a color close to the color of the skin, becoming ambiguous.